State Attorney’s Office appeals District Court’s decision to release minor accused of involvement in the murder in Duma to house arrest.
- 15 July, 2018 Supreme Court sends Duma minor to house arrest Court rejects State appeal, orders minor released to house arrest subject to severe restrictions.
- 19 June, 2018 Key decision expected today in Duma arson case Court rules this afternoon whether confessions of Duma murder suspects are admissible despite having been extracted through torture.
- 8 July, 2018 Minor accused in Duma affair to return home? Contrary to prosecutor's position, court orders probation service to examine releasing minor to house arrest, possibly with GPS bracelet.
- 15 July, 2018 Top court orders release of suspect involved in West Bank arson murder of Palestinian family State appealed against the release of the man, who was a minor during the incident, in which a 18-months-old and his parents were murdered
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.