- 15 December, 2017 Rubio defection threatens GOP's slim majority on tax bill WASHINGTON (AP) — The Republicans' razor-thin margin for driving their sweeping tax package through the Senate was thrown into jeopardy Thursday when GOP Sen. Marco Rubio declared he will vote against it unless negotiators expand the tax credit that low-income Americans can claim […]
- 9 May, 2013 UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews
- 29 December, 2017 Worst New York City Fire In 25 Years Kills At Least 12 Including 1-Year-Old Baby The fast-moving fire unfolded overnight near the Bronx Zoo.
- 29 August, 2018 Here Are 25 Cars Perfect for City Driving
- 11 October, 2017 Mexico readies for worst as 4th round of NAFTA talks open MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico appeared to be preparing for the worst as the fourth round of talks on the North American Free Trade Agreement were opening in Washington on Wednesday.