Rabbi Shlomo Katz takes us on the 42 stop journey from Egypt to the Holy Land and shares the difference between journeying and walking.
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 9 May, 2018 With Tanach in hand and heart Eve Harrow shares why she guided a group of women on a journey of the land and life.
- 27 November, 2017 After Egypt Mosque massacre, 40 defense ministers pledge support for Saudi-led Muslim military alliance Top defense officials from 40 Muslim-majority nation's met in Riyadh on Sunday to reaffirm their military alliance in the face of Egypt's deadliest terror attack in its modern history
- 29 June, 2018 No crime goes unrewarded Rabbi Shlomo Katz shares an idea that may seem irrational and counterintuitive, but is one of the deepest truths in the world.