Animal rights activists threaten Agriculture Minister over opposition to animal import bill. ”Scum, devil disguised as a human being.’
- 13 July, 2017 ‘Human life is more important’ Agriculture Minister responds to uproar from animal rights activists on Ministry decision to shoot stray dogs plaguing city of Beit Shemesh.
- 5 January, 2014 Ariel Sharon's doctors say he is clinging to life, 'fighting like a lion' Medical team says there is no way the former prime minister will overcome the current crisis.
- 12 July, 2018 Document reveals the ongoing eviction of the Bedouin was planned 40 years ago Now agriculture minister, then settler activist, Uri Ariel was already planning in the 1970s the eviction of Bedouin living east of Jerusalem that is taking place now in Khan al-Ahmar
- 12 July, 2018 Agriculture minister supports live-animal shipments Uri Ariel argues local market can’t meet demand, and he opposes the Knesset bill, which cuts live shipments and increases frozen meat imports, arguing it would cause layoffs and spike meat prices
- 19 July, 2017 ‘Mayors want religious people to move to their cities’ Agriculture Minister Ariel: You can't imagine how much the religious 'seed groups' add to a city. Israel needs to open its eyes.