If any proposal is deserving of the name, it’s the one that’s been on the table for 18 years — the Arab Peace Initiative
- 6 July, 2018 The Palestinians’ real problem It’s hard to understand what the Palestinians’ problem with Trump’s envoys is. Why are they suspicious about their ability to be honest brokers for peace? After all, it’s a delegation in which every member is a nice Jewish boy
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 5 September, 2018 Jewish Insider’s Daily Kickoff: September 5, 2018 Haim Saban and Paul Singer host bipartisan NYC dinner with the Trump peace team
- 24 June, 2018 Erekat fires back at Kushner: Peace plan tightens Israeli colonial control over Palestine Top Palestinian negotiator accuses U.S. of dictating rather than negotiating, says money can't compensate for Palestinian rights