Women arriving for monthly prayer service encounter thousands of protesters opposing their presence
- 1 July, 2018 Second Israeli minister quits panel on egalitarian Western Wall prayer space Netanyahu asked Likud ministers to take Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked's place, but none acquiesced ■ Israel's culture minister: 'I've met Reform Jews in Argentina. They were very nice, but here in Israel they should behave'
- 24 May, 2018 #MeToo at the synagogue: Why some observant Israelis are walking out of Friday night service Growing awareness of claims that 'singing rabbi' Shlomo Carlebach sexually assaulted women has sparked a backlash against his musical legacy
- 17 April, 2018 Israel doubles down on sex-segregated civil service course despite ruling After judge rules need for segregated course not proven, it emerged that many ultra-Orthodox candidates were willing to study with women
- 1 May, 2018 Jerusalem museum covers exhibit on evolution, dinosaurs when ultra-Orthodox students visit Haredi Jewish schools made their visits conditional on the exhibit being covered up, and the museum's educational director decided to agree to their request
- 26 April, 2018 In first, women to be allowed to apply to for key Jewish religious post in Knesset Women should be allowed to apply to oversee kashrut at the Knesset and role should not be restricted to rabbis, legal adviser rules