The U.S. has been taken for granted by its NATO partners, but the spirit of magnanimity and global responsibility at its core are foreign to him and his administration
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 22 August, 2018 Putin says Russia must strengthen its military as NATO inches closer In response, NATO says it is no match for Moscow deployments
- 16 August, 2018 Trump vs. Turkey: U.S. punishes strategic ally, but is Erdogan really willing to leave NATO? As the U.S.-Turkish relationship continues to deteriorate, the key question is how far can Trump push Erdogan before Turkey leaves NATO
- 10 August, 2018 Trump doubles down on Turkey, imposes tariffs on Turkish imports Trump says he is imposing a 20 percent duty on aluminum and 50 percent one on steel, as tensions mount between the two NATO allies