Ideas written by one of Zionism’s greatest visionaries, Ze’ev Jabotinsky, are now coming to fruition. Op-ed.
- 22 January, 2018 Shaked: ‘Pence address was a consummately Zionist speech’ Akunis: 'Greatest and most important Zionist speech ever delivered by a foreign leader at Knesset plenum.'
- 11 August, 2017 Progressive Zionist group to march in Chicago SlutWalk ‘to empower Jewish activists’ After Dyke March controversy in June, new group Zioness will march on Saturday in attempt to promote the idea that Zionism and liberal values are compatible
- 30 July, 2018 Major blow to embattled Zionist Union MK Eitan Broshi The Kibbutz movement, a major power base for Broshi, urges him to step aside over sexual harrasement allegations.
- 6 September, 2017 Herzl – Anti-Semite? Jewish History professor addresses Zionist visionary and accusations that Theodore Herzl made anti-Semitic statements.
- 24 January, 2018 It’s time for us to move past Zionism The time has come to say it out loud: Zionism was born in justice but long ago achieved the main objective for which it arose. Now the time has come for a new and more relevant dream.