Former Defense Minister says Hamas should have paid a price for the kite terrorism a long time ago.
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 27 November, 2017 After Egypt Mosque massacre, 40 defense ministers pledge support for Saudi-led Muslim military alliance Top defense officials from 40 Muslim-majority nation's met in Riyadh on Sunday to reaffirm their military alliance in the face of Egypt's deadliest terror attack in its modern history
- 9 April, 2018 The source of Gaza’s woes As long as Hamas continues to rule in the Strip, there will be no relief for the population there and no respite for Israel
- 18 June, 2018 Defense Minister: Kite terror will not be allowed to continue Defense Minister Liberman says anyone who thinks kite terror can continue is 'wrong.'
- 31 May, 2018 Ceasefire on the Gaza border – can we count on that? According to Yossi Kuperwasser, former director general of the Ministry of Strategic Affairs, Hamas paid a heavy price for recent attacks.