Film of Labour leader Corbyn supporting BDS, saying boycott ‘promotes the peace process,’ resurfaces on web.
- 14 December, 2017 UK Labour leader says he opposes BDS Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the British Labour party, says he doesn't support BDS but backs targeted action against "settlements".
- 13 December, 2017 Jeremy Corbyn endorses targeted boycott of Israeli settlements in West Bank, but opposes BDS Corbyn confirms position, according to the Guardian, after a dispute reportedly broke out within the party between Labour official Kate Osamor and Labour Friends of Israel after Osamor publicly endorsed the BDS movement
- 29 October, 2017 British Labour leader to boycott Netanyahu Jeremy Corbin announces refusal to participate in 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration. Israeli ambassador in London censures.
- 14 August, 2018 Jeremy Corbyn will not apologise over Tunisia wreath row The Labour leader says he was at an event in 2014 in order to promote peace in the Middle East.
- 28 March, 2018 Corbyn under fire on Russia and anti-Semitism scandals, but the Labour Party is sticking with him Jeremy Corbyn was unexpectedly elected Labour leader in 2015, riding a wave of enthusiasm for change that has spread across Europe and party loyalists are sticking with him