MK Smotrich demands Israeli government expose ICC’s ‘hypocrisy.’
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 6 February, 2018 These African asylum seekers came to Israel alone as kids. Now they could face deportation: ‘Israel is part of who I am’ Some 350 African asylum seekers arrived in Israel as unaccompanied minors. Yet even though they go to Israeli schools, speak fluent Hebrew and see the Jewish state as their home, they face the threat of expulsion back to a continent they once fled
- 20 July, 2017 Arabs call on ICC to investigate Israel Palestinian Arab lawyers and civil society groups urge International Criminal Court to speed up its investigation into Israeli "war crimes".
- 1 February, 2017 Erekat: ICC is the place for ‘Israeli war criminals’ PLO Secretary-General calls on the International Criminal Court to open an immediate investigation against Israel.