Jon Favreau’s popular new podcast, “The Wilderness,” explores how the Democrats lost their way and how they try to bounce back.
- 28 June, 2017 Can Democratic â€˜Wonder Womanâ€™ Mai-Khanh Tran unseat one of the most powerful House Republicans in 2018? In many ways, Dr. Mai-Khanh Tran isnâ€™t all that different from millions of other Democrats who have been dismayed or depressed or indignant since Donald Trump was elected president. On election night, Tran watched in shock as the returns rolled in. The next morning, […]
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 25 November, 2017 Historic Jewish quarter of Marrakesh sees revival Jewish mellah which lost most of its 50,000 Jews gains popularity as a tourist destination thanks to restoration project.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 25 March, 2013 Peres, ex-Knesset Speaker Rivlin top annual Israeli popularity poll